Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Packing for Greece and Italy!

        You would think after the multiple trips overseas that packing would be a breeze. Coming off of my last finals week while in the midst of packing and working and cleaning out my old apartment and moving my stuff into storage and graduating, I am looking forward to finally getting some sleep on the plane. That's my hope at least.

        Not only am I pumped about traveling around Greece and Italy, I am really excited for the course content on the apostle Paul. There aren't any other courses on Paul offered at Goshen, the Bible & Religion major in me is ready to geek out reading these epistles.

        Each day I'll be posting a couple photos and some thoughts on what I've learned. Follow me if you would like, as our group follows Paul's journeys through Greece and Rome!

No comments:

Post a Comment